Commercial Furnace Repair Services in the Chicagoland Area
24/7 Furnace Repair You Can Count On
The Types of Commercial Furnaces We Service
Ensuring the optimal performance of your commercial furnace is paramount for maintaining a comfortable and productive indoor environment. At Triangle Environmental, we specialize in servicing a variety of commercial furnaces, including:
- Forced Air Furnaces – These are the most common commercial heating systems, distributing warmth through ducts and vents. Our services encompass inspection, repairs, and maintenance to keep forced air furnaces operating efficiently.
- Radiant Floor Heating Systems – Ideal for businesses seeking a comfortable and energy-efficient heating solution, our services cover the maintenance and repair of radiant floor heating systems that provide consistent warmth from the ground up.
- Unit Heaters – Commonly used in large commercial spaces like warehouses, unit heaters require specialized attention. Our experts are adept at servicing unit heaters, ensuring even heat distribution and optimal performance.
- Boilers – For businesses with steam or hot water heating systems, our comprehensive services include boiler maintenance, repairs, and replacements to guarantee reliable and energy-efficient heating.
- Heat Pumps – Offering both heating and cooling capabilities, heat pumps require specialized expertise. Our technicians are equipped to service and optimize the performance of commercial heat pump systems.
In-Depth Inspection of Your Furnace
Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced
Maintaining a reliable commercial furnace is essential for a comfortable indoor environment. If you observe any of the following signs, it may be time to consider repairing or replacing your furnace:
- Inconsistent Heating – Uneven heating across your commercial space may indicate a malfunctioning furnace. This could result from issues with the blower motor, thermostat, or other critical components, necessitating prompt attention to restore uniform warmth.
- Unusual Noises – Strange sounds like banging, rattling, or grinding during furnace operation may signal internal issues. These noises could indicate a faulty blower motor, worn-out components, or other mechanical problems, suggesting the need for professional repair or replacement.
- Increased Energy Bills – A sudden and unexplained spike in energy bills may point to an inefficient or aging furnace. As furnaces age, they can lose efficiency, leading to higher energy consumption. Upgrading to a more energy-efficient model or addressing underlying issues can often resolve this concern.