Refrigeration Service in Chicagoland
Commercial Refrigeration in Chicago, IL
We Offer Commercial Refrigeration Expertise
Types of Commercial Refrigeration Units We Service
Restaurant owners rely on Triangle Environmental to keep their walk-in freezers working optimally, while doctors’ offices depend on us for repairs to medical refrigeration tools. Additionally, business complexes utilize our services to keep their cafeterias running smoothly. The types of commercial refrigeration units we service in Chicago, IL include:
- Reach-in coolers and freezers
- Walk-in coolers and freezers
- Glycol refrigeration
- Ice machines
- Prep tables
- Medical chillers
Importance of Commercial Refrigeration Services
Whether to Repair or Replace Your Refrigeration Unit
Our commercial refrigeration contractors in Chicago can help you determine whether to repair or replace your refrigeration unit. We will never point you toward a solution that you do not need, but it is important to recognize when your refrigeration system is losing its efficiency. If you have had your refrigerator for more than 10 years, we recommend paying close attention to its performance. After a decade, problems may start to arise. We can inspect your unit to make minor repairs before the issues worsen. Signs you may need commercial refrigeration maintenance include:
- Ice build-up inside your freezer or on the outside of the unit
- Inconsistent temperatures
- Condensation on your unit’s exterior
- Damaged seals on the doors of your refrigerator
- Leaks behind or at the base of your unit
- Higher energy bills despite regular use
Comprehensive Commercial Refrigeration Services
The team of commercial refrigeration experts at Triangle Environmental provides comprehensive commercial refrigeration services. Though you may feel inclined to attempt minor fixes on your own, we highly recommend enlisting the help of a certified technician. We will address your problem correctly and efficiently. Our commercial refrigeration specialties are:
- Inspections: We will thoroughly evaluate your system to make sure it is working properly.
- Installation: Whether you are opening a new location for your organization or need to replace an unreliable refrigerator, we will install your unit for you.
- Repairs: You can count on us for emergency repairs or routine parts replacement services.
- Cleaning and Maintenance: We can extend the lifespan of your commercial refrigerator by performing regular cleaning and maintenance.